Tuesday, September 30, 2008

RIP

I found out tonight that a friend of a friend of mine got killed this weekend in a car accident in Buffalo. This is a link to one of the articles about it. He was the driver that caused the accident.

http://www.buffalonews.com/cityregion/story/450894.html

I met him a few times many years ago and remember him to be a really nice and funny guy. He was an only child and his Mom was a single Mom with not much family around anymore. A very sad situation.

Please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers.
Rest in peace Justin.

1 comment:

Kiki said...

Nicole,
How ironic. I worked with Justin at Geico, he was a very soft spoken nice man when I left there he was a supervisor. Sad situation, but a friend that worked there told me she thought he married last year....God Bless Justin and what a sad situation.