Friday, June 19, 2009

39 Weeks

Yes folks, one more week to go! I'm officially down to single digit days! Unfortunately at my last appointment, not much was going on. I'm not dilated at all but the cervix is thinning out which is at least something I guess. The past few days I haven't been feeling too great. I've been pretty nauseous and have been having bad stomach aches on and off. I mentioned it to my doctor, who said there is a stomach bug going around...or she said it could be an early sign of labor. I was actually a little nauseous last week too, but it's turned up a notch this week for sure. Luckily it's not constant, but when it comes, it's not good. I feel like I'm in my first trimester all over again! The only other bothersome thing is my swelling feet. I actually had one day this week (the day I posted my pics of my feet) where I couldn't get shoes on at all! I ended up wearing sandals to work because the shoes were not going on. It seems they get worse when it's warm and humid out. So some days are worse than others. Besides those things going on, I feel pretty darn good for only having a week until my due date. It's crazy to think that definitely in a few weeks there will be a baby in this house!


No comments: