Sunday, January 9, 2011

Craigslist Crazy!

I'm officially a Craigslist post whore! Haha!

Friday when Avery napped, I started to tackle our attic. We have a ton of stuff up there to go through and decide if we want to keep it, or pitch it. I spent about an hour up there going through a few things and mostly doing some rearranging of things-making a "keep" pile, a "sell" pile and a "throw out" pile.

Yesterday when Avery napped, both Gabe and I spent about 2 hours up there starting to sift through things. We did pretty well, but still have a ways to go.

In the process, I took some pictures of some bigger items I wanted to sell on Craigslist.

Then the fun began!

Last night I did 10 posts on Craigslist! Yep, TEN!

And today I woke up to find 5 emails about items already! Yay! We actually had one person over tonight interested in something and they'll be back tomorrow to pick it up. One thing down, many more to go...but hey, it's a start, right?!

No comments: