Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year, New 'Do, New Moves

First I want to take a moment and say Happy New Year!

Thank you all for following along in our journey and I hope you continue to follow us through this year.

Every year I think, what a difference a year makes. I mean, just look at us last year!

Avery is no longer a baby...she's a little girl now! It's hard to remember those days already, which makes me sad.

2010 was a pretty great year...our first whole year with Avery in our lives and a celebration of her first year with us! We were lucky enough to go on 3 big trips this year-Florida, New Orleans, and NYC. All were wonderful and it was great checking off other places I visited on the map. But most of all, we enjoyed life-the day to day grind of work, dinner, putting a little one to bed, and retiring for the night. We had family gatherings, time with friends, milestones, births, deaths, and everything in between. And I enjoyed every minute of it!

But now it's on to the new-the start of a new year with the unknown before us. I don't know what's on the horizon, but I'll tell you this....my gut tells me this is the year of change.

So I started the year off with a new 'do and I'm loving it! It's maybe a little shorter than I like, but it'll grow! The cut itself is wonderful and the picture doesn't do it justice!
And Avery started off the new year with some new dance moves! Check her out!
video

video
I hope 2011 brings you much happiness and prosperity!

Happy New Year!

No comments: