Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Deals!

I have to say I love a good deal!

Gabe always laughs when I come home with some story about saving money on something, but I can't help it!

Today I got some good deals....

Avery and I went to Target (*love*) this morning and I swear I can never leave that place without spending under $50....and today was no exception. But I did get some great deals! They had a lot of kids summer clothes on clearance so I bought Avery a tank top for $2 (normally $5) and a skirt for $2 (normally $5) for next year. I also bought her a pair of bootcut jeans with an adjustable waist (score!) for $4 (normally $8). They had packs of baby wipes on sale for $2 and I had a $1 off coupon. They had Garnier shampoo (the HUGE size) on sale for $4.50 and I had 2 coupons (1 target, 1mfg) each for $1 off. I also had $6 in diaper coupons that I used to stock up on her diapers, which is always nice too! I think for my whole shopping trip I had like $13 in coupons which for me is really good!

Then yesterday I got a Lands End catalog with their huge summer clearance in it as well. So I went online today and ordered myself some tank tops for $5 each (normally $15) and I got Avery 2 summer shirts for next year for $5 each (normally $15). And the best? Free shipping (code BACKPACKHQ2 and pin 9425....good until 7/19). And FYI they also have an extra 30% off swimwear/sandals with codes they have on their site as well!

There are some good summer deals out there right now but it's sad to see the summer stuff go! I wasn't too happy that Target was filled with Back to School stuff already----ugh! Summer vacation just started!

No comments: