Friday, December 19, 2008

13 Weeks

So today I'm 13 weeks along. I'm slooooowly starting to feel better-I still have some rough days, but have had a few good days in there as well. I had a doctor's appt on Tuesday and got to hear the heartbeat again. I've only gained 3lbs so far which isn't too bad. After the appt I had another ultrasound-again it was very cool! The baby had its hand by its face which was cute! We could also see the heart beating this time which was neat. We got to hear the heartbeat again there. Everything looks good so far so I'm all set until next month.

This is the first week I'm starting to feel big. Yeah I know, just wait right?! I wore a pair of pants last week and they fit fine. This week I put them on and there was no way I was going to get them buttoned. For only gaining 3lbs over the past 3 months, how does that happen? I swear your weight just shifts down to your stomach! I'm definitely at that in-between stage where I'm not showing, but am feeling fat and pudgy-I'm waiting for the day a patient asks if I've put on weight! Haha! They're going to think I ate too many Christmas cookies! This pic was taken on the 16th so a few days before I hit 13 weeks:

No comments: