Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Crunch Time....

Today is December 4th-that means Christmas is 3 weeks from today! Oy! For some reason this year, I'm just not in the spirit of the season yet. I'm trying-I have my holiday music playing in my car, have a few gifts bought....but overall I'm just not that into it this year. It doesn't seem like it's time for the holidays yet. Even though turkey day is here and gone, it just hasn't phased me yet that the holiday season is upon us. And not to mention I have a zillion things to do with only 3 weeks left....let's see....decorate the house, put up the tree, send out cards, finish shopping, wrap presents, bake cookies. When the heck will I have time to get this all done? Oh, did I mention that we have plans pretty much every weekend except the one right before Christmas?! So my weekend time is pretty limited too which doesn't help. Who wants to do all this junk when you get home from work and eat dinner?! Not me! We have to get our butts in gear this weekend-at least get the decorating done and the tree bought and put up. Maybe do some shopping if there's time. I'm definitely feeling the crunch time, that's for sure.

No comments: