Thursday, December 11, 2008

Xmas Cards....Check!

I finished my last batch of Christmas cards today so they'll be in the mail tomorrow. We decided to do a photo card this year and didn't get a good photo until Thanksgiving. So I scrambled to order them and prayed they'd arrive on time (I did the slow 3 week shipping-with past experience with the company they come a lot sooner than that). So I ordered them around Dec 1st and within 2 days they were shipped-it took a little over a week for me to get them-I just got them Tuesday this week. So yesterday and today I was addressing and putting them in envelopes to get in the mail ASAP. I'm glad they're done-another thing off of my never ending list. Still to do? Finish shopping, assemble a few gifts, wrap gifts, bake cookies....more than enough. But the cards are done so yay!

No comments: