Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Trip to Carter's

Tonight, Gabe and I took Avery to the Carter's store in town. It was our first time there and oh my God...I could go crazy in that store! I swear, I could have bought one of everything-their clothes are just so darn cute! Avery needed a few more things for the fall so that's why we went. They just happened to be having a huge baby sale which is always a good thing. We ended up buying her a pair of jeans, two pairs of pants, two long sleeved shirts, two long sleeved onesies, a sleeper, and a winter hat and mitten set. Everything we bought was between 40-70% off so we got everything for about $70. And we got two coupons that are spend $35, get $10 off. Those are good for the next 2 weeks so I guess I'll have to go back and buy some more stuff!! If you've never been to that store and are in need of baby stuff, you must go!

No comments: