Friday, September 11, 2009

Rough Few Nights

I have to say we have been very lucky with Avery being a good sleeper. For about 2-3 weeks now she's been sleeping between 8-12 hours a night without getting up to eat. I of course have been loving it and feel well rested each day because of it. Well, the past few nights we haven't been as lucky. Monday and Tuesday nights she was up around 6-7am to eat then went back to bed-not a big deal. Tuesday she didn't nap at all that day so Wednesday she slept in really late-until around 11:30am! She took two short, short naps Wednesday but then that night, she was up at 4, 7:15, and 9 to eat-which she never does. Then last night (Thurs) I put her down like usual around 9:30 and she was up screaming until 11pm. Then she was up from 4:30-5:45 to eat (and stare around) and was up at 9 today. So, needless to say I've been feeling it the past few days. Today when I went back to bed around 6am, I could not get back to sleep so I was awake until after 8am. I was pretty darn tired today and actually took a little nap when she did this afternoon. I just put her down to bed about 20mins ago and already Gabe is up there because she's awake again. I just hope it improves before I go back to work in a week! I'm so not ready!

Anyway, here are some cute pics of her from this week! You know I can't do a post without some pics of my little munchkin!

She found her thumb and really sucked it for a few minutes (she usually can't keep it in her mouth):


Some burping pics:


Me and the babe:


Tonight before bed:


In this one she was smiling at her stuffed turtle:

No comments: