Sunday, September 27, 2009

Our Weekend

'Tis Sunday night and the end of another weekend-back to work tomorrow morning. We had a good weekend. Yesterday morning I cashed in a Christmas present from last year-a massage at Andrea Esthetics! Gabe got it for me and since I was pregnant, I couldn't go because they don't do prenatal massages there. So I waited until after Avery arrived to get it done. And it was wonderful! He got me a neck, back, and shoulder massage and it was probably one of the best I've had done-and it was much needed!

After my massage we left for a visit in Buffalo. We haven't been in awhile so we were due. Grammy had to get her baby fix:

We went over to my Dad's house for dinner which was great! We had steak, mashed potatoes, salad, corn and broccoli-very tasty! Dad of course had to put her headband on "homey" style:

Grandpa and Avery:

My little cutie:

A nice family photo:

Today was my friend Renee's birthday so she stopped over and so did Megan and Noah so the kids could visit. We had a nice time! My Mom got a little birthday cake and we just relaxed and hung out. The kids had fun with each other, smiling away-it was so cute!



We left for home shortly after they left-the Bills game was on and Gabe wanted to watch it. Plus with work tomorrow there's a lot to get ready!

No comments: