Sunday, December 19, 2010

An Early Christmas

Yesterday, my Dad and Colleen came out for a visit.

They got here around 12:30 and brought lunch for us. Avery saw them for a few mintues before she went down for her nap. When she woke up, we decided to exchange our Christmas presents. We'll see my Dad on Christmas Eve, but we have several stops to make that day, so I'm not sure how much time we'll have with them. Instead of rushing through gifts, we decided to do them yesterday.

Papa opening a gift from us:
And Avery opening her present:





I was anxious to see what Avery thought of the presents...and honestly, she didn't care. She helped open 2 of hers, then she didn't want anything to do with them. I guess next year will be her year to get into the holiday. Which explains why our gifts under the tree haven't been touched-she couldn't care less!
Gabe's parents also came by for dinner (which Gabe and I made) which was nice. They haven't seen my Dad since Avery's birthday back in June.
We had a very nice visit and early Christmas celebration!


No comments: