Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's Crunch Time!

Christmas day is officially 9 days away!

Crazy, isn't it?!

I'm totally feeling the crunch this week. Our Xmas cards arrived way later than I thought, so last night Gabe and I addressed them all and got them ready to put in the mail today.

I started wrapping things, but still have a bit to go with that-and it's so time consuming! And that's just to get paper on them, not even to make them look pretty with ribbons, etc.

I'm happy to say my shopping is done though and has been for about a week or so, so at least I don't have that hanging over my head. And I baked cookies for my ornament party in the beginning of the month, so those are done too.

So honestly, I don't know why I feel the stress of the holidays, but I do! I think I'll feel better when everything is wrapped and under the tree, ready to go.

Time is a tickin'!

No comments: