Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sausage Snack Wraps

My family makes these a lot for parties, but I've never made them myself. Again looking for something different to make, I tried them are they're very easy and were a huge hit at the party! I forgot a photo so I'm sorry for that!

Sausage Snack Wraps
2 cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
48 fully cooked cocktail smoked sausage links/hot dogs

1. Heat oven to 375.
2. Separate dough into 16 triangles. Cut each lengthwise into thirds. Place sausage on longest side of each triangle. Roll up to opposite point. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake 12-15min or until golden brown. Serve warm with ketchup and mustard.

Notes: I used smoked cheddar sausages and they were good. The whole cutting the triangles lengthwise into thirds made no sense-the triangles were very mishapen when unrolled and no matter how I cut them, I rarely had a long end and a pointed end. But I just rolled them up and did it-they still tasted good!

No comments: