Monday, March 7, 2011

Nice Visit!

Yesterday, my Mom and Aunt Pat decided to come out for a quick visit. My Aunt Bonnie also lives close to us and recently had shoulder surgery, so they picked her up on the way to our house. My Aunt Bonnie hasn't seen Avery since her birthday party back in June...so it's been awhile!

They all came to our house and we just relaxed and hung out for an hour and a half or so. Avery was playing and showing off some of her "tricks" to them.

Then we went out for a bite to eat. We took them to The Gate House. It was hard thinking of where to go. Gabe and I are not huge on chain restaurants and my Aunt Pat is a really good cook. so we had to try to think of somewhere different and yummy. Gabe and I went to the Gate House once before Avery was born and I remembered that it was pretty good. So, we took them there and it was really good! We were all very happy with what we ordered and it wasn't very busy at all. We have to remember to go back there for sure!

After dinner, my Mom and Aunts headed back home. It was a short visit, but good none the less. We'll be heading to Buffalo this weekend, so we'll get to spend some more time with "Pat" and "Nama"! Can't wait!

No comments: