Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Visit with Cousins!

My cousin Joe, his wife, Eileen, and their daughter, Giada, are all in town (in Buffalo) this week. We saw them over the weekend for my cousin Kim's (Joe's sister) birthday party. They decided to head out to Rochester yesterday (Joe's Mom lives out here) so we all met up at the Strong Museum!

Avery and I got there a little early to play. I have to say it was very busy for it being a Monday. Wow...so many people!

Avery for some reason loved the stairs at the Sesame Street area!


And when the cousins got there, we had to get a shot of the girls together!



Avery kissing Elmo:

Then we did a brief shopping trip in Wegman's:


While in Wegman's, Avery heard the train start up. She ran up to me and started going "choo choo". I told her to ask Giada if she wanted to go on the train as well. So, Avery ran up to her and started "telling" her all about the train....that's what this photo is of...it was so cute!

So off to the train it was! The girls and the Moms took a ride! Giada was chillin' with her leg up:
Getting ready for the train to go!



Waving as we go by:


After the train, we went and grabbed some lunch. Gabe works nearby so he joined us, which was nice! After lunch, we had to hit the carousel!

Avery loves to pick out which horse to ride now!


After the carousel, Avery and I headed home so she could nap. The cousins stayed and did some more playing and from what I hear, they had a lot of fun!!

No comments: