Friday, June 17, 2011

Starting to Frame

It's been awhile since I've gone out to the new house. Well, we went by last weekend for the block party, but in the past 2 weeks or so, not much really changed. The only change was that instead of having mountains of dirt, the dirt got spread out. I guess they filled it all in then it had to settle a bit.

But we found out that the carpenter was starting on Wednesday of this week so we knew some changes were coming!! Gabe drove out last night and said they started the subfloor.

Avery napped late today so I knew she wouldn't go to bed early at all. I suggested we drive out after dinner to check things out. And guess what?!

We have walls!!!

Here's the front of the house: I'm standing in the garage area here:


This will be our morning room (side view):


Here I'm standing by the front of the house looking out the back of the house:


I have a feeling that the trips out to the house will become more numerous now since we actually have the start of a house to see! It'll just keep getting more exciting now!!







No comments: