Thursday, August 25, 2011

Drywall and Siding

Yesterday Avery and I made a trip out to the new house to check on things. The drywall is pretty much up now but I think they still have to tape and mud it.

Here's the kitchen/morning room with actual walls now!

Tray ceiling in the dining room:




Family room with walls!




We couldn't get upstairs because they had scaffolding all set up that was blocking the stairway. Avery was bummed because she wanted to see her new room!




They started the siding outside too and it looks great so far! This is the back of the house:


Back of the garage:



I love the color that we picked-I think it looks great!




I guess the stone on the front of the house starts on Monday and I think the painters come next week....so we have to choose paint colors by then! That is not an easy task, let me tell ya!

No comments: