Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A to Z

I got this from my friend Joelle on her blog so I decided to give it a go as well! A little bit about me....from A to Z!


Age: 32

Bed size: King

Chore you hate: cleaning the bathroom

Dogs: None

Essential start to your day: Breakfast

Favorite color: Red or purple

Gold or silver: Silver

Height: 5'5"

Instruments you play: The flute, although it's been awhile

Job title: Clinical Technician

Kids: 1 girl and 1 on the way

Live: In NY

Maiden Name: An Italian one

Nicknames: Nikki, Nik, Colee, Btags

Overnight hospital stays: Just when I had Avery-was there for 5 nights (yikes!)

Pet peeve: People who chew with their mouth open-yuck!

Quote: "In complete darkness we are all the same-it is only our knowledge and wisdom that separate us. Don't let your eyes deceive you"

Righty or Lefty: Righty

Siblings: None

Time you wake up: Work days-6:20am, days off-whenever I feel like it or when Avery wakes up
University you attended: Haha-which ones haven't I?! Daemen college (2yrs), Buffalo State (2yrs), Canisius College (Masters-2yrs), one class at ECC

Vegetables you dislike: Asparagus, tomatoes, peppers

What makes you run late: Having a child

X-rays you've had: My hip, my leg, ultrasounds for the kiddos, dental ones of course

Yummy food: Italian food and pretty much any dessert


Zoo animal favorite: Lions and tigers

No comments: