Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Welcome Baby Connor!

My girlfriend, Jessica, gave birth to her first baby yesterday-it's a boy!! You may remember I went to her shower last month. Her due date was either 2/15 or 2/20-the ultrasound said one date, and based on her last cycle was the other date. She had emailed me over the weekend a few times telling me no progress but that she had a doctor's appt. scheduled for Monday. Well, Monday around 4pm I got a text message from her that she was in the hospital and baby was on his way. I didn't end up hearing from her again until Tuesday around 11am! Apparently she had a c-section around 3am. I still have to get the details, as she wasn't scheduled to have a c-section. But anyways, Connor Spencer was born around 3am weighing in at 7lbs 3oz and 20" long! Here is a pic that she sent out today:

Welcome to the world little guy and congrats to Jessica and Kevin! I can't wait to meet him-hopefully next weekend!!

No comments: