Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cherries and First Steps!

My Mom came out for a visit on Monday night and stayed until today for some Avery time. We had to work yesterday and Mom did some work around the house for us (thank you!). Today was my day off so we all got to spend some time together.

Avery had some cherries for breakfast today and I had to get some pics because she was just covered in cherry juice! Love this pose:

Didn't mean for this to happen, but it ended up the perfect picture-cherry juice covered hands and mouth and a silly new face she makes!
We played after breakfast then Avery took a morning nap. After she woke up, we all hit Pizza Hut for lunch. After that, we went on a quick walk before my Mom left. Avery is napping now so I thought I'd post these while I had a free minute.
She's also been brave lately in standing up and trying to take some steps. I caught her on video this morning taking some steps to my Mom....she'll be walking any day now I know it!



No comments: