Saturday, September 24, 2011

Color

Avery and I took a ride out to the new house yesterday. I knew the painter had started this week and was dying to see what it looked like with some paint on the walls!

Let me tell ya-it's amazing what a little bit of color can do to a place! Wow!

Here's the outside-as far as I know, it's done! They just finished painting the trim around the windows this week and I think that was the last they had to do out there. Looks great!
Here's the dining room with the chair rail put up. (Color-Sherwin Williams "Compatible Cream")




The kitchen-they haven't painted much in this area, but I'm pretty sure that is the wall color they have started. They have the hood up now for where the cooktop will be. (Color-Sherwin Williams "Macadamia").
The bedrooms were really hard to photograph because they had all of the doors standing up in the middle of the room and painted. So it was tough to take a good picture of any room upstairs. But, you'll get the idea!


Master bedroom (Color-Olympic "Cosmic Rays")
Master Closet:
Master bath (toilet area):
Baby's room....the color is supposed to be Behr's "Pale Daffodil", but honestly I don't know if this is it. That's the same color that Avery's room is painted now and it looks a LOT different. So I have a gut feeling that it's not the right color. If that's the case, they'll be fixing it! It just looks way brighter than it does in her room now.

Guest room (Color-Sherwin Williams "Compatible Cream"):
And Avery's room (Color-Behr "Jamaican Sea"):
This is her closet area:
Avery loved her bedroom-she kept running in and out of it to look at it-it was so cute. She was so excited to see it painted and I'm so happy she ended up liking the color (you never know with a 2 year old!).


The rooms they haven't started yet are the office, family room and kitchen/morning room and the foyer.


I'm very happy with how it looks so far! Hard to believe it'll be completely done in about a month! Wow!

No comments: