Friday, August 20, 2010

Movin' On Up

I finally bit the bullet and splurged on myself.

It's been a long time coming....

I have a new laptop! I just got it on Tuesday and so far I love it! I got the Dell Inspiron 14R. It replaces my Dell Inspiron 1150 (which I can't even find a good link to!) that I got back in the summer of 2004. That laptop did its job and always worked well. But in computer life, it was getting old and ridiculously slow. It would take several minutes to load a page which after awhile, got pretty old.

So I decided it was time to buy a new one. Gabe did all of the searching and picked out everything for me, so I really don't know much about my new one-I just know it'll do what I need it to do and it's a LOT faster than my old one was!

It'll take some time to get used to-I have the newest version of Windows and I'm more used to Windows XP so it's a little different. The keys on my new laptop aren't as defined so I'm finding myself hitting things I don't mean to at times. But, it's totally worth it! I love it!

Welcome to the new decade!

No comments: