Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Welcome Baby Brayden!

Yesterday our friends Julie and Richie welcomed their second child into the world! It just happened that I had to work today (my usual day off) so my Mom came in last night to watch Avery. Since she was here, we had her watch Avery for a little bit so we could sneak up to the hospital to see the new addition!

Brayden Alan was born August 3rd at 7:16am. He weighed in around 7 1/2 lbs. He seemed so tiny to me-it's hard to remember Avery being that little....you just forget so fast how small they really are!

Big sister Carly was so excited about her brother. She kept walking around pointing to him and saying "my baby brother". It was so cute!

Here's Carly holding him:
Of course I had to hold the peanut!


Gabe even decided to hold him!

First family photo:

Congratulations Julie, Richie, and Carly! Happy Birthday Brayden!!

No comments: