Sunday, July 19, 2009

12 Months = 1 year!

Today is our one year anniversary! I know I say this all of the time, but I don't know where that year went! It's hard to believe it has been that long-it definitely doesn't feel like it! And my how our lives have changed in a year-we went on an amazing honeymoon in Aruba, did tons of work on our house, and had our first child. It's definitely been an eventful year!

Today I pulled out our wedding cake from last year and we enjoyed it for dessert tonight. We had it wrapped up in numerous layers of saran wrap and foil and it held up pretty well. For a cake that's a year old?! Not too shabby. Although I have a feeling I'll be eating most of it (I don't think Gabe is too hot on year old cake) and it's a pretty large cake for me to eat myself!
Here are a few pics of the cake we enjoyed tonight:


Since I usually do pics of our wedding day to celebrate our monthly "anniversary", I decided that since this is the big day, I'd show some of my favorite shots from the day. Of course there are a lot more than I thought so sorry this may be long!


Love this pic of my Dad on the porch-I was inside getting dressed:








Love this one:


Waiting in the limo with Megan (Matron of Honor) right before heading into church:

Getting ready!

One of my faves of my Dad and I-just before walking down the aisle:

Gabe waiting for me:


Saying our vows:





With my cousin, the flower girl:



Love the black and white with the red flowers:


Sexy!


Mr GQ:

They told me to twirl in my dress:

Doesn't this look like an album cover?!

Yes it was raining!


At the reception hall:




Love this one-you can see us in the mirror:

This reminds me of something you would see in a magazine:


Holding hands during the toasts:






With my Grandpa:

Happy One Year Anniversary Gabe! I love you very much!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your wedding looks like it was a very beautiful day.....congrats on your anniversary!