Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Piece of Me is Gone

You may remember this post about my belly button ring. Well that was 2 months ago...since Avery arrived, I've been debating if I should put the ring back in or not. I was still undecided but decided to see if the hole was still open last night. I figured it would be since I got it pierced 11 years ago. I mean my earring holes stay open so why wouldn't this?! It's the same thing, just a different body part. So before I went to bed last night, I grabbed the ring and went to put it in....only....it.didn't.go.in. WHAT?! Yeah, you heard me, it did NOT go in! Somehow the hole closed up! I can't believe it! So, it looks like my decision was made for me. There's no way I'd go get it pierced again and I highly doubt I could push it through (and the pain-oh the pain that would cause!). So, looks like I have to say goodbye to that chapter of my life.

(Sigh)

No comments: