Sunday, July 26, 2009

Open House For Avery

Since this was our first trip to Buffalo since Avery has arrived (we haven't been in 2 months), my Mom decided to hold an open house so that people could come and meet the little peanut. Of course my Mom and Aunt Pat made wonderful food and we had a lot of people come and visit which was very nice. It was great seeing so many people...most of whom I haven't seen since my baby shower a few months ago. We had a wonderful time and I think everyone was happy they got to meet our new addition! Here are a few photos from the day:

Avery in her cute dress and sunhat:

My cousin Cayden sporting a new mohawk:

Gabe, Avery and I:

My friend Kristin and her daugher Phoebe (8mos), Megan and Noah (3mos), Avery (1mo) and I:

Jessica's son Connor:

Connor laughing at Gabe:

Jessica and Connor (5mos), Avery and I:


Thanks everyone for coming to see us-it was great to see you all!

No comments: